Technology and Media
- Currently advising Bamboo App, Inc., a US based company engaged in providing online general construction contractor services, on reviewing their source code agreement, SaaS Agreement, etc.
- Currently advising NOMI Pty Ltd., a large online Australian furniture designer and retailer, on licensing ‘3D parametric model’ software from ShapeDiver, Austria including reviewing the Software Licensing Agreement.
- Currently advising an Australian company on its proposed collaboration with a UK based company operating a personal data exchange microserver for online storage, processing and exchange of personal data by individuals. The work involved drafting of the MoU and related Collaboration Agreement.
- Currently advising a financial technology company based in Qatar engaged in licensing financial data for personal/corporate usage on drafting their website terms and conditions, Trial Usage Agreement and long form Data Services Agreement.
- Advising Leaprove Media LLP (dba www.technadu.com), an Indian online news publication company, on drafting their standard agreements to be executed with their software developers and news/article writers including advising on copyright related matters.
- Advising Cognitive Edge, the US arm of a global software and methods developer and consulting firm, on drafting a Collaboration Agreement with a Brazilian company for development of certain software based on the technology owned by the US concern, drafting the associated License Agreement.
- Advising ShareArchiver Inc., a Canadian company who developed a proprietary software for managing files and storage, in reviewing and standardizing their Software License Agreement and Support Services Agreement with its customers.
- Advising Fenzo Group Pte. Ltd, a Singaporean company engaged in software development business in drafting their standard Coding Acceptance and Handover Forms.
- Drafting various other technology related contracts including the following:
- Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies for various online start-ups (India and abroad) engaged in a variety of business.
- Software Development and Maintenance Agreements
- Software Licensing Agreements
- Alpha Testing Agreement
- Prevention of Data Breach Plans
- End User License Agreements (EULAs) for various clients engaged in providing online
services in different sectors.
- Advising Solver Asia Pacific Pte Ltd., a large international software company based in Singapore on drafting a detailed Sales Representation Agreement for appointing a single sales representative for multiple jurisdictions in south-east Asia.
- Advising Java Beach Inc. (dba ‘The Assembly’), as US based co-working space and wellness center on creating partnerships agreements with various organisations from time to time for organizing wellness events at their premises.
- Advising Comptoir d’Exportation de France, a French company which is in the process of launching world’s first online social network for agriculture and food sector, on drafting and customizing their contractor agreements with their Indian software developers for developing the online platform.
- Advising Call Tech, LLC., a technology company based in Riyadh, in drafting customized contractor agreement for its key software developer based in India and also assisting them in dispute resolution with the concerned employee.
- Advising Kidneyhood Inc., a U.S. based pharmaceutical company, in availing contract manufacturing services for manufacture of drugs in India. Work included advising on Indian drug laws and drafting and negotiating Contract Manufacturing Agreement.
- Advising Headwaters Inc. (dba Sound Oasis and Airtamer), a US based concern on their entry options in India, reviewing their Brand License Agreement and rendering corporate legal advice from time to time.
- Advising Global Imports, an Indian company engaged in supplying a variety of health and food supplements, in drafting an Exclusive Distributor Agreement with Performax Labs Inc. for procuring the sale material for exclusive distribution in India, UAE and Kuwait.
- Currently advising Proteam Web Services Private Limited on their India operations including advising on various employment related matters and IP assignment by employees and contractors. Work included drafting confidentiality and IP assignment agreements, employment agreements and training bonds.
- Drafting various other commercial contracts from time to time including the
- Finder’s Fee Agreement/Success Fee Agreements
- Service Agreements including Master Services Agreements, Consultancy Agreements/Independent Contractor Agreements and Employment Agreements
- Crowdsourcing Agreement
- Loan Agreement and General Security Agreement
- Vendor Agreements
- Event Management Agreements including for venue hire and venue management
- Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs)
- Currently advising an American Healthcare and Research Company in relation to its joint venture for setting up a world class medical facilities and medical research institute in Istanbul, Turkey with proposed investment of USD 400 million. Work performed included extensive advisory on the JV structure and documenting the understanding.
- Currently advising large online Australian furniture designer and retailer in relation to its joint venture with an Indonesian Company for manufacture and wholesale of customized furniture items internationally. The work includes drafting the Term Sheet for the joint venture, drafting Shareholders Agreement and related corporate advisory.
- Advising Bamboo App, Inc. on acquisition of its IT service provider arm in India. Currently advising on the deal contours.
- Providing back-end support to a leading Dubai based law firm on various transactions such as:
- Conducting legal due-diligence and preparing transaction documents for business transfer of a leading golfing equipment retailer in the Middle East;
- Conducting legal due-diligence and reviewing transaction documents including share purchase agreement and escrow agreement for 100% acquisition of a leading warehouse and logistics company in the Middle East.
- Working with an early stage fund based in the Middle East to evaluate potential investment opportunities. Currently reviewing a term sheet for proposed investment in an IT startup.
- Advised Amber Group of Companies on drafting and negotiating all agreements in relation to their upcoming luxury resort in Kampot, Cambodia which included structuring the transaction amongst the group companies, drafting of the Master Lease Agreement for procuring the entire Resort land on lease, Sub-Lease Agreement with the investors for sub-leasing and construction of the various units within the resort, and Rental and Management Agreement for setting out the commercial arrangement for maintenance of the Resort and related payouts to the investors.
- Advising high net worth individuals in drafting Collaboration Agreements for joint development and commercialization of a big real estate project in Delhi, India.
- Drafting lease templates for lease of furnished and unfurnished accommodations by a leading real estate developer in the UAE.
- Drafting Assured Return Agreement for a leading real estate developer in the UAE offering assured returns to homebuyers.
Corporate Advisory and Dispute Resolution
- Advising high net worth individuals in drafting mutual understanding related to restructuring of a disputed family owned business.
- Advising various clients on resolution of disputes between shareholders of their companies including (i) U.S. based manufacturer of audio equipment and air purifiers; (ii) U.S. based retailer of surfing equipment; and (iii) Dubai based Real Estate Company. Work included advising on rights available under the shareholders agreement and process of buying-out the other shareholder.
- Advising Kindneyhood Inc. a U.S. based pharmaceutical company, on resolution of disputes with their Indian contract manufacturer.
- Drafting corporate resolutions and providing other corporate advisory services.
Advising Zen Interactive Technologies, a Dubai based company on drafting, reviewing and standardizing of various documents related to its IT and telecom business in the UAE including:
- Messaging Services Agreement for availing mutual international messaging services from similar companies in other jurisdictions on post-paid and prepaid basis;
- Voice Services Agreement for providing voice based calling services to its customers including Enterprise Cloud Hosted Voice Platform for Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Missed Call Marketing, Call Bridging and Call Center Management & Reporting.
- Bilateral Telecommunication Service Agreement for availing voice services from telecom services providers in other international jurisdictions.
- Maintenance Services Agreement for providing IT maintenance services to its clients.
- Block of Hours Services Agreement for providing IT technology consulting and support services on prepayment basis to small and medium sized organisations.
- Channel Partner Agreement with a software company for appointing ZEN IT as its exclusive channel partner for sale of its software products in UAE.
- Master Sales and Services Agreement for ongoing sale of IT products and services to corporates.
James Kouzinas - Nebula Ventures – USA
Priyanka was excellent to work with - very responsive, professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I strongly recommend her for any legal work you have. 10/10!
Justin Marston - CEO | Bamboo App Inc. (USA)
Priyanka and team rocks. They wrote a very complex and customized set of terms and conditions for us, which would have stretched any law firm here in the US. I have worked with several large law firms in the US, and I find the work quality from Sancus to be consistent with attorneys I was paying 10X for here in the US. Language and culture are not barriers, their team is very Westernized.
Mike Kimbrough - Managing Director | Solver Asia Pacific (Singapore)
“Refreshing and highly professional experience that exceeded all my expectations. There is no question we will be using Sancus Legal for all our legal contract needs in the future”
Doron Shmilovits - Director | UX Law (Australia)
“Team Sancus provides high-quality work. They have a good understanding of commercial law, superb English skills, and deliver work quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!”
Henry Gresson - Director & Co-Founder | NOMI (Australia)
“Team Sancus is very professional and have a great understanding of commercial and legal issues faced by a growing business. They have helped us on various matters including shareholders agreement, employment agreement and other commercial contracts and at very affordable prices. The level of service and quality of documents is always great they are very approachable. Highly recommended!!”
Muadh Abdul - Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
One of the best hires I have ever made. Proactive, professional, committed and very experienced. Highly recommended!
Mr. BELHAJ Abdelkader - President | Comptoir D'Exportation De France (France)
"Priyanka is extraordinary professional with great communication skills. We are located in France and wanted to cover our international business with our Indian collaborators. She drafted an international contract that covers all the aspects of our business in compliance with the relevant laws and protected our rights to avoid potential pitfalls. Her legal skills are astounding. Additionally, Priyanka puts her heart and soul into her work. She managed critical points with the other part over the phone and explained the things in such a way to win their trust and establish a win-win partnership. I am humbled to have worked with someone of such high integrity and so committed to our mutual success. A truly great business partner."
Ryan Litwin - (USA)
"Almost immediately after starting work with Priyanka and Ashutosh, I felt at ease entrusting them with not only confidential information but my unique legal situation revolving around a business purchase. They both possess a wealth of knowledge relating to business law, are consummate professionals, highly confidential, and all-in-all great people to work with. I could not be happier with my decision to work with Sancus Legal. "
Aravindh Sriram - Co-Founder | Technadu (India)
"When we hired Priyanka, we never expected that she would match and surpass our expectation, but she did. The quality of her work is excellent and very happy with that. To be frank, she is very kind, user-friendly, and cool in every occasion when it comes to work. Just like a friend she talks to us and put all that she has to fulfil our expectation. In fact, she tried to help us in all the ways we wanted even if she is not an expert in that. In our opinion, it is a very good attitude and we wish Priyanka a very bright future ahead. We will use Sancus legal for all our legal needs in future and would recommend them for those who need a good legal assistance for their company. Don't take our word, just give her a try. "
Batool Al Subaie - Business Development Manager | Call Tech, LLC (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
Enjoyed working with Priyanka. She's a professional with great expertise in her field. Open to any requirements. Had provided clear explanation and beneficial recommendations whenever needed. She's done a great job and delivered some neat work to us. Will definitely re-hire and recommend!
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Service Agreements/MSA
- Consultancy Agreements
- Distributor Agreement
- Software Licence Agreement
- Software Development Agreement
- Finder’s Fee and Success Fee Agreements
- Media and Entertainment Contracts